Unbeantwortete Themen | Aktive Themen Aktuelle Zeit: Di Mär 19, 2024 6:56 am

Auf das Thema antworten  [ 6 Beiträge ] 
 Tripods-Fan DVD ready for Download! 
Autor Nachricht
Freier Mensch
Freier Mensch

Beitrag Tripods-Fan DVD ready for Download!
Dear Fans and Friends,

we give the one and only chance, to download the Double-DVD from the Meeting 2007 in Brighton. Download happens via BitTorrent (no worries, its absolutly legal!).

Whats to do?

1) Get an BitTorrent-Client, if you dont allready have on, for example: µTorrent

2) Install the Client an be sure, your Firewall- and Routersettings allowing the Program and forwarding properly the Port. (Information about that: Klick )

3) Get the Torrent-File and start it with your BitTorrent-Client: (Download has been removed, since the download isnt avail. anymore, sorry!)

4) Download the Files (be sure, you have enough Space on your Drive, its about 16GB)

5) While downloading it, get 2xDVD9 Blanks (2x 8.5GB Blanks)

6) After Downloading you can burn it onto the Blanks with your fav. Burningtool (like. CDBurnerXP ) and watch it on your regular DVDPlayer or your PC.

SPENDE FÜR DEN FANCLUB! | Hauptseite | Tripods-Wikipedia (Trippypedia) | Chat | Episodenguide | Boardregeln | Staffel 1 DEUTSCH | Staffel 2 DEUTSCH | Staffel1+2+Hörbuch3 Collectors-Box | Staffel 1+2: UK-Import oder Import | Bücher: Komplette Sammlung, Komplette Sammlung (Limitierte Auflage), Buch 1, Buch 2, Buch 3, Buch 0 | Hörbuch: Teil 1, Teil 2, Teil 3, Teil 0 | Soundtrack: Staffel 1+2, Staffel 3 | Buch: Fürst von Morgen | Die Wächter: Buch , DVD

Fr Mär 19, 2010 11:51 am
Profil Website besuchen
Neuling

Beitrag Re: Tripods-Fan DVD ready for Download!
Hi Sven, thanks for adding me to the group!

I tried downloading the dvd her ebut realise the link may have long expired. Otherwise Is there an alternative way to view the film?

Thanks, Tim

Di Apr 16, 2019 11:38 am
Freier Mensch
Freier Mensch

Oh dear...

Thats loooooooooooong ago, lol.
Well, i have to check my files and discs. I still have somewhere a copy of it (im pretty sure!). Gimme a few days please, to check that, ok?

SPENDE FÜR DEN FANCLUB! | Hauptseite | Tripods-Wikipedia (Trippypedia) | Chat | Episodenguide | Boardregeln | Staffel 1 DEUTSCH | Staffel 2 DEUTSCH | Staffel1+2+Hörbuch3 Collectors-Box | Staffel 1+2: UK-Import oder Import | Bücher: Komplette Sammlung, Komplette Sammlung (Limitierte Auflage), Buch 1, Buch 2, Buch 3, Buch 0 | Hörbuch: Teil 1, Teil 2, Teil 3, Teil 0 | Soundtrack: Staffel 1+2, Staffel 3 | Buch: Fürst von Morgen | Die Wächter: Buch , DVD

Di Apr 16, 2019 11:44 am
Profil Website besuchen
Neuling

Thanks for your quick response Sven. That'd be much appreciated!

Di Apr 16, 2019 11:50 am
Neuling

Alternatively I'm happy to purchase a DVD is there are still any available?

Di Apr 30, 2019 10:39 am
Freier Mensch
Freier Mensch

Sorry for the delay!

We had a superlong weekend here in germany, so everything got delayed, in some way ;-).

I found the discs (2x regular DVD9 disc) and still some of the original boxes. The boxes are numbered and signed by Jim Baker (aka Henry Parker). Ill try to get the stuff together this week (we have another holiday tomorrow, hehe). Please send me your address via PN and ill check the costs for delivery 'n stuff.

(Image from the whole set are avail. HERE.)

Di Apr 30, 2019 10:43 am
Profil Website besuchen
Auf das Thema antworten   [ 6 Beiträge ]