Unbeantwortete Themen | Aktive Themen Aktuelle Zeit: Di Mär 19, 2024 5:51 am

Auf das Thema antworten  [ 8 Beiträge ] 
 A French fan - I search subtitles of The Tripods 
Autor Nachricht
Neuling

Beitrag 
Hello !

I'm a newbie. I'm a French and I'm a fan of The Tripods. I was watching this series to the French television when I was a child, in 1985. I was afraid. But recently, I want to watch again this fantastic series. :)

I understand English just a little but it's difficult to understand everything. :(
Fortunately, there are characters who speak french (especially in the first season when they are in France) :D

I would find subtitles of The Tripods in french (or English or German, I translate after) for me and my friends who don't understand English very well. ???

I don't know if subtitles exist, but I think it would be more fans because more people will watch this fantastic series. :O

Thank you very much :laugh:

Mo Dez 03, 2007 8:42 pm
Freier Mensch
Freier Mensch

Beitrag 
welcome man :-)

gimme some days, to find my DVDs (there somewhere digged down in the basment, hehe). maybe there some english subtitles.

ill return to you in a few days.

/CHEERS

SPENDE FÜR DEN FANCLUB! | Hauptseite | Tripods-Wikipedia (Trippypedia) | Chat | Episodenguide | Boardregeln | Staffel 1 DEUTSCH | Staffel 2 DEUTSCH | Staffel1+2+Hörbuch3 Collectors-Box | Staffel 1+2: UK-Import oder Import | Bücher: Komplette Sammlung, Komplette Sammlung (Limitierte Auflage), Buch 1, Buch 2, Buch 3, Buch 0 | Hörbuch: Teil 1, Teil 2, Teil 3, Teil 0 | Soundtrack: Staffel 1+2, Staffel 3 | Buch: Fürst von Morgen | Die Wächter: Buch , DVD

Mo Dez 03, 2007 9:55 pm
Profil Website besuchen
Neuling

Beitrag 
Thank you.
I watched the 2 seasons of The Tripods in English. I found the videos of this series from Internet but I don't find some subtitles. I hope some subtitles exist.

I bought the 3rd book of this trilogy: "Le puits de feu" :p ("The Pool of Fire" in Französisch :;):)
Bild
I'm eager to read and know the end of the story ! :)

Edited By Dagobert Duck on 1196716144

Di Dez 04, 2007 12:07 am
Freier Mensch
Freier Mensch

Beitrag 
oh, very nice! maybe you can tell me the french title of all the 4 books please? so i can order em, for my collection, hehe...

SPENDE FÜR DEN FANCLUB! | Hauptseite | Tripods-Wikipedia (Trippypedia) | Chat | Episodenguide | Boardregeln | Staffel 1 DEUTSCH | Staffel 2 DEUTSCH | Staffel1+2+Hörbuch3 Collectors-Box | Staffel 1+2: UK-Import oder Import | Bücher: Komplette Sammlung, Komplette Sammlung (Limitierte Auflage), Buch 1, Buch 2, Buch 3, Buch 0 | Hörbuch: Teil 1, Teil 2, Teil 3, Teil 0 | Soundtrack: Staffel 1+2, Staffel 3 | Buch: Fürst von Morgen | Die Wächter: Buch , DVD

Di Dez 04, 2007 6:43 pm
Profil Website besuchen
Freier Mensch
Freier Mensch

Beitrag 
ok, just returned from my basment, with bad news... there NO subtitles on the DVD :-(

sorry dude :-/

Di Dez 04, 2007 7:01 pm
Profil Website besuchen
Freier Mensch
Freier Mensch

Beitrag 
Hello Dagobert Duck, nice to see you!

Very cool to see people from different countries joining up in this german forum. I'm from Finland myself.

Check out my webpage and sign the guestbook, the link should be right down here;

We thank the Tripods!

Di Dez 04, 2007 10:25 pm
Profil Website besuchen
Neuling

Beitrag 
Hello mailhunter and Dakki !

The french title of the Trilogy are :

1) The White Mountains -> Les Montagnes Blanches
2) The City of Gold and Lead -> La Cité d'Or et de Plomb
3) The Pool of Fire -> Le Puits de feu

"When the Tripods came" isn't translated in french but I can do it -> "Quand les Tripodes sont venus"

No subtitles :(

Ich spreche ein bisschen Deutsch, aber ich bin schlecht. Ich spreche besser Englisch -> I speak a little german, but I 'm very bad (in english too) but I prefere to speak English. :;):

Fr Dez 07, 2007 4:05 pm
Freier Mensch
Freier Mensch

Beitrag 
thank you very much for thouse infos, Dagobert :-)

im sorry, for thouse no-existing subs... but if you have the DVD, you maybe can create your own subs... im sure, there some fans out there, that like to see something like that.

Fr Dez 07, 2007 4:11 pm
Profil Website besuchen
Auf das Thema antworten   [ 8 Beiträge ]