Unbeantwortete Themen | Aktive Themen Aktuelle Zeit: Di Mär 19, 2024 12:30 pm

Auf das Thema antworten  [ 19 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite 1, 2  Nächste
 The Chatlogs 
Autor Nachricht
Freier Mensch
Freier Mensch

Beitrag 
here we go :-)

the chatlogs from the 9th of May (and the following official-chat-days), for the English (and German) Channels. Just click the Link, to view em. Please keep in mind, thouse are the UNCENSORED and UNCUT Versions of it, incl. all non-sense, we chatted about, hihi.

Have Fun!

http://www.the-tripods.com/chat_log_archive/

SPENDE FÜR DEN FANCLUB! | Hauptseite | Tripods-Wikipedia (Trippypedia) | Chat | Episodenguide | Boardregeln | Staffel 1 DEUTSCH | Staffel 2 DEUTSCH | Staffel1+2+Hörbuch3 Collectors-Box | Staffel 1+2: UK-Import oder Import | Bücher: Komplette Sammlung, Komplette Sammlung (Limitierte Auflage), Buch 1, Buch 2, Buch 3, Buch 0 | Hörbuch: Teil 1, Teil 2, Teil 3, Teil 0 | Soundtrack: Staffel 1+2, Staffel 3 | Buch: Fürst von Morgen | Die Wächter: Buch , DVD

Do Mai 10, 2007 1:50 am
Profil Website besuchen
Freier Mensch
Freier Mensch

Beitrag 
@ MH
*feels very insecure*
Are you and WillH able to read my mind?
Of course, I would love to translate Will´s book and of course I would like to try and translate this site. Alas! I do not have the capability.
You both forgot to read the rest of my thoughts! ???
If I had much more time, than I would love to try it. But I am very short of that necessary item. :(

[...]
...do not underestimate the peace of mind, Will!
I shall never have that entirely." *sigh*

Do Mai 10, 2007 9:35 pm
Profil Website besuchen
Freier Mensch
Freier Mensch

Beitrag 
Chatlogs from the 16. May 2007 added. To Read em, check the first post in this thread.

SPENDE FÜR DEN FANCLUB! | Hauptseite | Tripods-Wikipedia (Trippypedia) | Chat | Episodenguide | Boardregeln | Staffel 1 DEUTSCH | Staffel 2 DEUTSCH | Staffel1+2+Hörbuch3 Collectors-Box | Staffel 1+2: UK-Import oder Import | Bücher: Komplette Sammlung, Komplette Sammlung (Limitierte Auflage), Buch 1, Buch 2, Buch 3, Buch 0 | Hörbuch: Teil 1, Teil 2, Teil 3, Teil 0 | Soundtrack: Staffel 1+2, Staffel 3 | Buch: Fürst von Morgen | Die Wächter: Buch , DVD

Do Mai 17, 2007 2:58 pm
Profil Website besuchen
Freier Mensch
Freier Mensch

Beitrag 
Graz added a comment about the chat yesterday:

Code:
Well, apart from Sven, I was the only bod who managed to get onto the official chatroom last night... Hurrah for Windows
'98.  It took me about 7 minutes to log-on, but at least it worked.  God, I love that cranky old beast.  Dan's name came up
at about 10 past 9, and tried to attract my attention, but my eyes were elsewhere by then.  With no one else to talk to
there, I popped onto the German/English chat environment.  Glad Sven managed to put the log up for everyone, as all my
notes vanished off the screen when I logged out.  Have a good old read of that and see how things are next week.  Fingers
crossed that the Freewebs marshals are now aware that their software is probably older that my great, great Granny.

Do Mai 17, 2007 10:15 pm
Profil Website besuchen
Freier Mensch
Freier Mensch

Beitrag 
The chatlogs has been updated!

the logs for the 24th of May 2007 has been added to the first post of this thread.

Do Mai 24, 2007 1:12 am
Profil Website besuchen
Freier Mensch
Freier Mensch

Beitrag 

the logs for the 30th of May 2007 has been added to the first post of this thread.

Mi Mai 30, 2007 11:48 pm
Profil Website besuchen
Freier Mensch
Freier Mensch

Beitrag 

the logs for the 06th of June 2007 has been added to the first post of this thread. DE and UK Channels this time.

Do Jun 07, 2007 3:44 pm
Profil Website besuchen
Freier Mensch
Freier Mensch

Beitrag 

the logs for the 13th of June 2007 has been added to the first post of this thread.

Do Jun 14, 2007 12:41 am
Profil Website besuchen
Freier Mensch
Freier Mensch

Beitrag 

the logs for the 20th of June 2007 has been added to the first post of this thread.

Do Jun 21, 2007 12:52 am
Profil Website besuchen
Freier Mensch
Freier Mensch

Beitrag 

the logs for the 27th of June 2007 has been added to the first post of this thread.

Do Jun 28, 2007 1:57 am
Profil Website besuchen
Freier Mensch
Freier Mensch

Beitrag 

the logs for the 04th of July 2007 has been added to the first post of this thread.

Mi Jul 04, 2007 11:53 pm
Profil Website besuchen
Freier Mensch
Freier Mensch

Beitrag 

the logs for the 11th of July 2007 has been added to the first post of this thread.

Mi Jul 11, 2007 11:48 pm
Profil Website besuchen
Freier Mensch
Freier Mensch

Beitrag 

the logs for the 25th of July 2007 has been added to the first post of this thread.

Do Jul 26, 2007 12:06 am
Profil Website besuchen
Freier Mensch
Freier Mensch

Beitrag 

the logs for the 1st of August 2007 has been added to the first post of this thread.

Do Aug 02, 2007 3:20 am
Profil Website besuchen
Freier Mensch
Freier Mensch

Beitrag 

the logs for the 08th of August 2007 has been added to the first post of this thread.

Do Aug 09, 2007 1:07 pm
Profil Website besuchen
Auf das Thema antworten   [ 19 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite 1, 2  Nächste