Unbeantwortete Themen | Aktive Themen Aktuelle Zeit: Do Mär 28, 2024 5:19 pm

Auf das Thema antworten  [ 1 Beitrag ] 
 182 | 03.08.2007 / 13:56 - Fantreffen-Update 
Autor Nachricht
Freier Mensch
Freier Mensch

Beitrag 182 | 03.08.2007 / 13:56 - Fantreffen-Update
WICHTIGE INFOS ZUM TREFFEN IN ENGLAND GERADE EINGETROFFEN!

Hier gleich mal direkt die Infos, die wir erhalten haben:

Zitat:
Greetings Freemen.
As many of you know, in September we have our annual meeting which this year will incorporate a Costume and prop exhibition.
I am now in a position to supply you with ALL the details of that wonderful weekend as everything has been arranged.

The meeting will be starting at 12.00 Mid-Day and will go on till 7pm on Saturday 22nd
September 2007 and will take place at
St. Andrews Church Hall,
Hillside, (off "The Avenue")
Brighton,
East Sussex,
BN2.

(From Central Brighton and the seafront you need to head North, taking the right-hand fork at St. Peters Church and head towards "Lewes." The Lewes Road becomes "The Avenue" and just past the University buildings you need to turn right onto a large triangular green. Hillside is the second turning on the left with bollards in the middle of the road. At this point you will see the hall in front of you but I am going to try and organise "Tripods" directional signs for you to follow. For those of you using public transport you need either bus number 49 (which goes right past the hall) or bus 25 which stops opposite the green).
The meeting will be quite informal and the exhibition will consist of many of the Principals' costumes (Will, Henry, Beanpole and Fritz) , slave and black guards, plus a few from the Chateau and a stunning costume of Ali Pasha's.
Props will include Slave Bracelets (including Will's) Earlkoenig playing card, an original Cap, Beanpole's walking stick with which he attended the games and the big surprise.
I shall also try to organise displays of photographs you will probably never have seen before of past Freemen events (including The Trek To The White Mountains)
I can now reveal that a couple of months ago I found one of Martin Bower's original Tripod models (the 24" version) and purchased it on behalf of the League. (It's insured price exceeds £3000)! The model has been "stiffened up" for display purposes and you can now see pictures of it as it is today on our website. http://www.freewebs.com/theleagueoffreemen . Click on "Props and Costumes" and scroll to the bottom of the page.
A few of you have expressed an interest in staying in a Freemen Camp, and I can now confirm that this has been organised for you.

The site who wish to play host to The League is:
Sheepcote Valley Caravan Club,
East Brighton Park,
Brighton,
East Sussex.
tel: 01273 626546 (from overseas 441273 626546)

The Warden, John Wright tells me that it is very unusual for the site to take group bookings as in the past they have experienced a lot of trouble. However, he is happy to accommodate Freemen, but they MUST phone him personally to give their names in advance so that he knows who is coming.
The cost is very reasonable. £5 for a 2 man tent, £1 for a car (if you are driving) and £5 per night per person. The bigger the tent the higher the cst but it's not likely to be much. If you are staying for the full two nights then the camp is likely to cost you in the region of £16.
So, if you are camping, please ring the site well in advance and when you are there please be on your best behavior as, if this year is a success John will be happy to accommodate The League Of Freemen on a regular basis.

Well, that's all from me for now. Have a great weekend.
Best wishes,
ADRIAN

Also wenn das mal nichts ist? :-) Wir freuen uns schon drauf!

Unsere Thementhreads im Forum hierzu sind:
http://forum.diedreibeinigenherrscher.de/viewtopic.php?t=553
http://forum.diedreibeinigenherrscher.de/viewtopic.php?t=552

SPENDE FÜR DEN FANCLUB! | Hauptseite | Tripods-Wikipedia (Trippypedia) | Chat | Episodenguide | Boardregeln | Staffel 1 DEUTSCH | Staffel 2 DEUTSCH | Staffel1+2+Hörbuch3 Collectors-Box | Staffel 1+2: UK-Import oder Import | Bücher: Komplette Sammlung, Komplette Sammlung (Limitierte Auflage), Buch 1, Buch 2, Buch 3, Buch 0 | Hörbuch: Teil 1, Teil 2, Teil 3, Teil 0 | Soundtrack: Staffel 1+2, Staffel 3 | Buch: Fürst von Morgen | Die Wächter: Buch , DVD

Fr Aug 03, 2007 3:56 pm
Profil Website besuchen
Auf das Thema antworten   [ 1 Beitrag ]