Auf das Thema antworten  [ 11 Beiträge ] 
 205 | 11.08.2009 / 10:18 - Treffen zuende :-( 
Autor Nachricht
Freier Mensch
Freier Mensch

Beitrag 205 | 11.08.2009 / 10:18 - Treffen zuende :-(
Bild

Das Treffen war ein voller Erfolg!
Wir hatten eine Menge Spaß. Grillfest direkt unter der Burg Hohenzollern, Kneipenbesuch in unserer Tripods-Stammkneipe, Besuch der Burg Hohenzollern mit Tour und der Besuch in Tübingen/Altstadt und Stuttgart.

Ich möchte hier nochmal allen Fans danken, die so bereitwillig ausgeholfen haben. Sei es nun mit Autos, Unterkunft, Informationen oder anderen Mitteln. Auch natürlich allen, die einen weiten Weg hatten, um Jim und uns kennenzulernen. Wir sind stolz auf euch! VIELEN DANK!

Bilder und Videos wird es in knapp 1-2 Wochen geben, da wir erst alles zusammensuchen müssen und auf die Post warten ;-) Aber keine Sorge, ihr werdet 'ne Menge zu sehen bekommen.

SPENDE FÜR DEN FANCLUB! | Hauptseite | Tripods-Wikipedia (Trippypedia) | Chat | Episodenguide | Boardregeln | Staffel 1 DEUTSCH | Staffel 2 DEUTSCH | Staffel1+2+Hörbuch3 Collectors-Box | Staffel 1+2: UK-Import oder Import | Bücher: Komplette Sammlung, Komplette Sammlung (Limitierte Auflage), Buch 1, Buch 2, Buch 3, Buch 0 | Hörbuch: Teil 1, Teil 2, Teil 3, Teil 0 | Soundtrack: Staffel 1+2, Staffel 3 | Buch: Fürst von Morgen | Die Wächter: Buch , DVD

Di Aug 11, 2009 11:30 am
Profil Website besuchen
Freier Mensch
Freier Mensch

Beitrag Re: 205 | 11.08.2009 / 10:18 - Treffen zuende :-(
Auch wenn ich nicht da war:
Mir gefällt das Bild sehr gut.

Vielleicht ergibt sich eines Tages erneut die Möglichkeit!

Hat Jim derzeit Kontakt zu Ceri und John?

Di Aug 11, 2009 11:47 am
Freier Mensch
Freier Mensch

LouisdeFuines hat geschrieben:
(...)
Hat Jim derzeit Kontakt zu Ceri und John?

japp, die haben alle untereinander kontakt.

SPENDE FÜR DEN FANCLUB! | Hauptseite | Tripods-Wikipedia (Trippypedia) | Chat | Episodenguide | Boardregeln | Staffel 1 DEUTSCH | Staffel 2 DEUTSCH | Staffel1+2+Hörbuch3 Collectors-Box | Staffel 1+2: UK-Import oder Import | Bücher: Komplette Sammlung, Komplette Sammlung (Limitierte Auflage), Buch 1, Buch 2, Buch 3, Buch 0 | Hörbuch: Teil 1, Teil 2, Teil 3, Teil 0 | Soundtrack: Staffel 1+2, Staffel 3 | Buch: Fürst von Morgen | Die Wächter: Buch , DVD

Di Aug 11, 2009 2:15 pm
Profil Website besuchen
Freier Mensch
Freier Mensch

Jim Baker hat geschrieben:

Zitat:
Hi

I must admit to finding it a little strange that this week was described as "another relatively quiet week on THE TRIPODS front"

For those that may have been unaware I flew to meet the German Fan Club on Friday 7th and spent a truly magical weekend with them.

I was given the use of a modern 2 bedroom apartment, furnished in a modern style with all the comforts of home, and a fridge full of drinks and snacks and a laptop to go online and keep in touch with people at home etc.

The first day was spent travelling really. Upon arrival at Sven's home town I was introduced to all the locals and taken to a BBQ in the shadows of a truly magnificent castle, this went on into the small hours as we chatted and ate German sausages and salad and drank beer.

The following day was a little rainy and relaxed but the morning was filled by recording commentaries for the official German DVD release of series one and two. I recorded commentaries for 5 episodes. Along with all the other extras I think the German release will be the full and rounded box set the English fans had hopped for. In the evening I attended the official fan meeting where people as far as Munich and Berlin had travelled to meet me, we ate, drank beer and chatted about Tripods for hours, it was a very warm and relaxing atmosphere.

On the Sunday we walked around the castle "Burg Hohenzollern" close to Sven's home town. (google it) A really lovely old castle which had all the hallmarks of a classic German building. We ate "mouse-bags" in the evening, which are far nicer than they sound! and the conversation strayed to all subjects, life, art, music and I learned more about my hosts.

The Monday was taken up by travelling to Tubingen which is a 15th century town with a central market. And then on to Stuttgart where we strolled around the centre of town window shopping and absorbing the atmosphere. On the way back to the airport we stopped in Baden Baden and had an early evening meal. Baden is an old spa town with classic German architecture and it was the perfect backdrop to close a perfect weekend.

I had an absolutely wonderful time and made friends with many people and cemented relationships that I never want to loose. I was made to feel so welcome, and treated with warmth and kindness at every step. The main core of the German fan club were the people who joined us in Brighton.

Sven Vucenovic.
Rainer Bartolome.
Evelyne Rachus-Hamlin.
Nicole Crawford.

All of whom bent over backward to make me feel welcome and looked after me so well. Thank you.

Thanks also to the locals from Sven's home town of Hechingen, who were all friendly and welcoming and of course the others who attended the meeting on Saturday, with a special mention to Thomas who must be the most dedicated fan as he collected my signature about 30 times I think!

For those on Facebook, pictures and comments about each day will follow over the next few days, so for me this was an extremely interesting and exciting week on the Tripods front.

Best wishes to you all

Jim.

Ich möchte mich hier auch nochmal öffentlich allen Danken. Besonders allen Helfern und Helfershelfern, ohne die das nie möglich gewesen wäre. Danke an die Fans, die so weite Strecken auf sich genommen haben. Danke auch ans Hexle, die uns königlich bewirtet haben und wirklich jeden scheiss mitgemacht haben.

Do Aug 13, 2009 12:05 am
Profil Website besuchen
Freier Mensch
Freier Mensch

Zitat:
The following day was a little rainy and relaxed but the morning was filled by recording commentaries for the official German DVD release of series one and two. I recorded commentaries for 5 episodes.

Hört sich so an als ob er das bei dir aufgenommen hat, Sven?!
Bist du tatsächlich in die Produktion der deutschen Version involviert oder hab ich da was in den falschen Hals bekommen?

beast for it is a human number, its number is Six hundred and
sixty six.

Do Aug 13, 2009 3:06 am
Profil Website besuchen
Freier Mensch
Freier Mensch

das haste schon richtig erkannt ;-) wir haben die kommentare für 5 episoden aufgenommen und an koch_media weitergeleitet.

Do Aug 13, 2009 1:05 pm
Profil Website besuchen
Freier Mensch
Freier Mensch

mailhunter hat geschrieben:
das haste schon richtig erkannt ;-) wir haben die kommentare für 5 episoden aufgenommen und an koch_media weitergeleitet.

Coole Sache! 8)

beast for it is a human number, its number is Six hundred and
sixty six.

Do Aug 13, 2009 8:52 pm
Profil Website besuchen
Freier Mensch
Freier Mensch

akiragp hat geschrieben:
(...)
scheint so als wenn die Deutsche Box etwas dicker wird als die englische Box.

davon darfste stark ausgehen. wir sind auf jedenfall schonmal mit den audiocomments weiter als die briten :-P

wir arbeiten gerade noch an anderen extras, aber da wird noch nix zu verraten. ich hoff alles klappt und dann wirds eine box, die auch nach england verkauft wird, wegen dem content ;-)

Do Aug 13, 2009 9:08 pm
Profil Website besuchen
Freier Mensch
Freier Mensch

Adrian (FC Leiter UK) schreibt:

Zitat:
Greetings Freemen.
Yet again our membership numbers are holding at 431 as it has been nearly a full month since any new additions came knocking at our door!

The main news this week has to be the trip to Germany by Jim Baker (Henry Parker) to record commentary for five different episodes to be included as just one of the Bonus Features in THEIR version of THE TRIPODS DVD Boxed-Set.

The German TRIPODS Fan Club, fronted by Sven Vucenovic and based in the beautiful town of Hechingen were the perfect hosts, providing a two bedroom flat for Jim to stay in and ensuring that every moment of his stay was full of wonderful memories to treasure forever.

When the German fans attended our first costume and prop exhibition in Brighton in 2007, they stunned Jim by presenting him with a specially commissioned painting entitled "Henry's Finest Hour," depicting Jim in the role of Will's brave cousin, sitting on the dome of The City Of Gold, clutching the bomb that would ensure the end of the Tripods' rule over our planet. (a scene that, as you all know, regrettably never got played out).

To return the compliment, Jim took with him an original TRIPODS poster from the first ever print-run in the 1980s and a beautiful publicity shot of himself with John Shackley and Ceri Seel (Will Parker and Beanpole) which he had colourised and printed on canvas at his own expense. (you can see this beautiful gift in our Photo Files, accessable through our home page).

Over the next few days Jim will be chronicling his glorious weekend for Facebook subscribers to read.

We would like to extend our thanks to the German TRIPODS Fan Club for their wonderful hospitality and for taking such care of someone who (to us), is a true National treasure.

Wherever you may be and whatever you may be doing, have a wonderful weekend.

Best wishes
ADRIAN

Fr Aug 14, 2009 11:26 am
Profil Website besuchen
Ich bin meines Meisters Haustier
Ich bin meines Meisters Haustier

Könnte das Treffen bei euch nicht am besten einmal im Monat sein? :wink:

Ich finde es wirklich sehr interessant das mit den Audio-Kommentaren für die deutsche DVD-Box zu lesen. Darauf bin ich mal gespannt. Habt ihr alle mit Jim gemeinsam einen Kommentar gesprochen oder nur er selber?

Auf die nächsten Bilder und Videos bin ich mal sehr gespannt. 2009 ist schon jetzt das perfekte Tripods-Jahr. 8)

Mi Aug 19, 2009 9:49 am
Freier Mensch
Freier Mensch

Nur Jim selber. Die Idee, das die Stamm-Mannschaft mitspricht, bestand auch, jedoch wer will schon den unqualifizierten FanClub-Leiter sprechen hören, wenn er Jim Baker hören kann :-P

Mi Aug 19, 2009 9:54 am
Profil Website besuchen
Auf das Thema antworten   [ 11 Beiträge ]